Buggy Safari Adeje Coast Tenerife South
- Time: 3 hours approx
- People: 1 or 2 people (20€ extra)
- Includes: Professional guide and all necessary equipment
- Languages: Spanish, English
- Partial Payment: Pay now a small amount and the rest on the store
- FREE refund: Cancellations minimum 2 days before
What you’ll do
Dare yourself with this funny adventure in an off-road buggy where you will discover hidden places through the dirt and sand roads of the island!
At the beginning of the activity, our professional guide will give a briefing about driving and safety instructions. Afterwards, there will be time for you to test and learn to drive the vehicle.
Once the explanation have been carried out, the safari will begin and you will be able to enjoy a fantastic on-road and off-road experience. We will start the expedition by road visiting tourist points in the south of Tenerife and we will make some stops exploring the entire Adeje coast. We will continue in the direction of La Caleta driving our Buggys while we are accompanied by impressive panoramic views of the beaches and the coast area.
Next, we will go to inside of the island and it will be at this point where the exciting off-road experience will begin. The trip is made through dirt roads, dunes and rocky areas but it is totally safe because there are no descents and you will drive one of the best buggies on the market, the CFMOTO Buggy 550cc. Finally, we will return to the starting point and we will have finished the excursion.
Equipment and protection
- Driver’s license is required to drive the Buggy.
- 1 or 2 people can go in the same buggy (Accompanist cost 10€ extra)
- There is no limit age for the companion but the minimum height must be 1,20m.
- You can go at your own pace or with a smoother ride (especially when there are children)
- The activity can be delayed, modified or canceled due to weather conditions.
- You have to be punctual at the reserved time, otherwise the reservation will be lost.
- The tour itinerary may be modified due to weather conditions and physical conditions of the participants. In this case, the itinerary will be adapted according to the circumstances.
Karting Las Americas
Meeting point for the briefing.
Costa de Adeje
Visit turistic zones by Buggy.
Buggy driving with panoramic views of the beach.
Exciting off-road experience on dirt roads and dunes.
Return to the starting point
Return to the initial meeting point and end of the excursion.
-Address: Karting Las Américas, 38679 Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
(You will receive more details of the location in the booking confirmation email)