Jet Ski Los Gigantes Safari
- Time: 180 minutes aprox.
- People: 1 or 2 people (no extra cost)
- Includes: All necessary equipment
- Languages: Spanish, English
What you’ll do
We have perhaps the longest jet ski safari of all Tenerife. The jet ski Los Gigantes safari! We are one of the few watersports centers that we can offer an adventure like this. We want you to live the ultimate experience in jet ski! The route is an extension of El Puertito Safari where after that, we will go to the awesome Los Gigantes cliff.
We will approach a few meters to look at the cliffs with the best possible perspective. As we are more close, you will be increasingly impressed by its rocky structure up to 600 meters high. You will have the feeling of being in a place that can only appear in adventure movies!
Introduccion of jet ski driving and maritime traffic rules
Life jackets and more
Goggles and diving equipment
Snacks and drinks
To recover energy during the adventure
- You don’t need any license to enjoy this safari.
- 1 or 2 people can go in the same jet ski (The second person is free).
- The minimum age for drive is 16 years.
- There is no limit age for the companion but the minimum height must be 1,30m.
- The activity can be delayed, modified or canceled due to weather conditions.
- You have to be punctual at the reserved time, otherwise the reservation will be lost.
Meeting point and exhaustive briefing about rules traffic and jet ski driving.
Punta de Teno Cave
Magical cave to take pictures and do snorkeling.
Los Gigantes cliff
One of the most impressive places on the island to complete your experience.
San Juan beach
Beautiful and calm beach. The colour of its sand is black.
Small break with drinks and snacks. Return to Puerto Colón and end of the tour.
Turtle cove / Hippies beach
Beaches with cristaline water ideal for snorkeling.
Beach founded by an Italian from the Hippie community. Return to Puerto Colón and end of jet ski Los Gigantes safari.